Enjoy a rejuvenating coffeehouse experience no matter the atmosphere with this spiced chai latte mix! Whether served from behind the counter or brought to the table alongside meals throughout service, this latte mix is sure to give your guests a caffeine jolt that keeps them coming back for more. The spiced flavor, with hints of warm spices and sweet tea notes, adds the perfect sweetness to this high-quality prepared beverage mix that pleases any palate.
This 3.5 lb. bag yields 46 standard 8 oz. servings from one package and needs only liquid and ice to prepare, significantly increasing profit margins compared to other blended drinks that require numerous ingredients to achieve the same delicious flavors. This easy-to-use mix requires little prep work; simply blend with ice and water, or your milk of choice. Or, for a bolder flavor and added caffeine, this mix can even be blended with coffee!
This versatile spiced chai latte mix allows you to concoct a variety of delectable drinks that satisfy different customer needs all from one package. Instead of blending, pour the prepared mix over a glass of ice for a dreamy chilled latte that's delicious in any weather. Or, for more traditional tea drinkers, heat your liquid of choice before stirring in the mix for a classic latte with a spicy twist. Large batches can even be prepared in a granita machine, making fast work of serving numerous patrons without the hassle of mixing individual drinks. No matter the application, this spiced chai latte mix is sure to make every customer a regular.
• Blended Spiced Chai Latte (16 oz yield) 3/8 cup (6 tbsp) Spiced Chai Latte Mix, 5 fl oz chilled coffee, milk, or water, 12 oz ice. Combine all ingredients in a blender. Blend thoroughly until smooth and serve.
• Spiced Chai Latte Granita (1.75-gallon yield) 2 quarts hot water, 1 package Spiced Chai Latte Mix, 5 quarts of cold water. Combine hot water and mix in a container. Stir until dissolved. Add cold water and stir to combine. Add the entire mixture to the bowl of your granita machine and freeze according to the manufacturer's instructions.
Serve Hot or Iced
• Hot Spiced Chai Latte (12 oz yield) 1/3 cup Spiced Chai Latte Mix, 10 fl oz hot water, milk, or dairy alternative. Combine frappe mix and your liquid of choice in a serving cup and stir to combine.
• Iced Spiced Chai Latte (12 oz yield) 1/3 cup Spiced Chai Latte Mix, 10 fl oz hot water, milk, or dairy alternative. Combine frappe mix and your liquid of choice in a shaker. Shake for 30-60 seconds until thoroughly combined, then pour over ice and serve.
• Premium caffeinated latte mix featuring a warm, spiced tea flavor
• Simply mix with water or milk to craft the perfect chai tea latte
• Versatile mix can be used to craft premium hot, iced, or blended beverages
• Can be prepared in bulk when used with a granita machine
• Yields (46) 8 oz. prepared servings per bag