You have %itemCount% in your cart.
Total being %total%
With 3 function adjustability, the SleepLab Bed 750X-3F Super Heavy Duty Hi-Low Adjustable Bed Base is both functional and affordable with the maximum weight capacity.
The SleepLab Bed 750X-3F Super Heavy Duty Hi-Low Adjustable Bed Base features independent head, foot, and hi-low operation providing the user and/or caregivers complete control of the electric bed through a wired hand control.
• Head, Foot, and Hi-Low Adjustable
• Super Heavy Duty 750 lbs. weight capacity
• Height adjustable from around 13.5" to 23.5"
• Side retainer bars keep the mattress from sliding
• Dual hand control option
• Easy to clean powder-coated furniture grade MDF
• Tool-free patented easy assembly frame
• Good for Sleep Apnea, Arthritis, and Acid Reflux
• ADA Compliant
HEIGHT RANGE (DECK TO FLOOR)
• 13.5" - 23.5"
• 750 lbs
• Head (58°)
• Foot (35°)
• Twin XL (39" x 80")
• Full XL (54" x 80")
• Queen (60" x 80")
(Other sizes are available, please inquire.)
MATTRESS OPTIONS (Mattress Sold Separately)
• SleepLab Bed Firm Mattress (Bamboo or Vinyl Cover)
• SleepLab Bed Plush Mattress (Bamboo or Vinyl Cover)
PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT THESE AVAILABLE ADD-ONS:
Half Rails, Bamboo Rail Covers, Standard Headboard and/or Footboard, Cherry Finish Headboard and/or Footboard, Cherry Wood Trim, Touch & Glow Wireless Hand Control, Joystick Hand Control, Big Button Hand Control, Hospital Grade Power Cord, Battery Backup, 2" Glides, Hospital Grade Retainer Bar, or Catheter Hook.
(Please be advised our line of SleepLab Beds and Mattresses may have an extended lead time. These items are shipped curbside freight and additional freight charges may apply especially for orders outside of the contiguous USA.)
©2021 Wallace Flynn, Inc. | High Point, NC, USA
This site requires cookies in order to provide all of its functionality.