Shipping & Returns
We offer Free Shipping in the Contiguous U.S. States.
Please report any product issues immediately using the contact us form. We will work with you to resolve all concerns.
Inspection/ freight damage / freight claims.
While we only use reputable shippers, there is still the chance of freight damage. These guidelines will lessen the chance of problems when freight damage does occur.
Inspect the outside of all packages upon arrival. If there is any damage to a box, it must be noted on the delivery receipt before you sign for it. Check all 6 sides of the boxes. Shake boxes and listen for broken glass. If a shipment arrives on a pallet, it may not be possible to check the underneath side of the boxes for damage. In that case, write on the delivery copy that you were unable to check the bottoms of boxes against the pallet. If there is visible damage to a box, the driver may suggest that you open it to check for damage to the item…that’s for the freight company’s protection, not yours. If you choose to do open it in the driver’s presence, make sure that you check completely and carefully. You are better protected if you indicate that the box is damaged than if you open the box and possibly miss something.
- Open all boxes promptly. Notify us within 24 hours of receipt if possible, 48 hours at the worst. If there is damage, also notify the shipping company immediately upon discovery... especially if the boxes didn’t show damage.
- In the event of damage, send us pictures of the damage and of the packing materials. Keep all packing materials until everything is resolved including disposition of damage items. The delivery company has a right to examine the packing materials; they will look for signs of inadequate packing so they can shift the blame to the manufacturer. Or, if an item is replaced under a freight claim, the freight company is entitled to the original one for its salvage value and it will need repackaged.
- Different types of shipping companies
- Small package delivery (USPS, FEDEX Ground, UPS Ground, etc.). You may not have an opportunity to check the package. You will not have an opportunity to indicate damage at time of delivery. That’s OK. Follow all other steps.
- Motor freight carriers (large truck deliveries). The above steps are most important in this case
- White Glove Delivery (package is opened and item is set-up). Hidden damage really can’t occur here. Check the opened item carefully for damage (not necessarily defects, which are covered by warranties) before the delivery personnel leave your home.
- If the problem is clearly a manufacturing defect, as opposed to freight damage, not all of the above is important. However, clear pictures will still be needed.
- Both Wallace Flynn and its vendors want successful resolution of any freight issues. However, your failure to follow the above guidelines can make a freight claim impossible to collect on and will shift all responsibility to you.
Products returned for a refund must be in new, unused condition, original packaging, and must include all original items, including hardware, documentation, instructions, and other accessories. All returned merchandise is subject to inspection upon receipt.
Please Note: Customers are responsible for return shipping and any restocking fees that might be applicable. This amount will be deducted from the refund. We kindly ask you to reach out should you have any questions.
Less 10% - All items in new, unopened packaging
Less 20% - Items in opened packaging in new condition with all pieces
Less 30% - Items returned damaged, obviously used, or missing parts