What is Fair Trade
SIMPLIFY LIFE. AMPLIFY EXPERIENCES. ADVANCE OTHERS.
A mission to alleviate poverty everywhere through commerce
WallaceFlynn believes that hardworking artisans around the world hold the seed of their own future. Success can be achieved by providing steady, committed channels of commerce that pay fairly.
We feature over 1,500 unique products from over 22 countries. Since every transaction that occurs with WallaceFlynn influences how these micro producers perceive American business, company operations center on responsible practices that promote growth and cultural affinity.
WallaceFlynn opens, supports, and extends each artisan’s channel of trade from local markets to the global stage, while providing them with options to work and create from the sanctuary of their own homes and communities. Secure in the knowledge that the fair payment they will receive for their work will not be haggled over or put toward travelling expenses or childcare, the artisans in our network are freed to provide for themselves and their families.
We are among a group of like-minded companies and organizations of the Fair Trade Federation that adhere to the principles of:
- Providing fair payment to workers in developing economies and distressed areas
- Educating artisans and workers to increase their potential for advancement
- Ensuring the rights of children
- Developing products and processes that protect and conserve the natural environment
- Promoting fair trade as the standard in commercial exchanges
Our Fair Trade products are clearly marked. Please join us and shop with a conscience.