The #69 Bolt-On to Down Hook-On Bed Frame Conversion Bracket provides both vertical and/or width adjustment. The #69 bracket is almost like the #65 but, the #69 has the hooks that point down instead. #69 brackets are used when you can have your headboard on the floor, and your headboard and/or footboard can have some or all of your bed weight on it.
The #69 bracket is sold as a set of 2, so if you have a headboard and footboard, you will need two sets. The #69 conversion bracket comes with 2 #69 brackets, nuts, bolts, and screws. The #69 bracket is used when you need vertical and/or width adjustment for your bed rails to fit your headboard.
The hooks on the #69 are pointed down. The #69 bracket should be used when your headboard and/or footboard can take the weight of your bed. The #69 conversion bracket should be the one for you if you need both height and/or width adjustment.
- Converts a bolt-on bed frame to allow for a hook-on type headboard
- Allows easy conversion from bolt-on to hook-on brackets
- This product is sold in pairs. To attach your headboard AND footboard, you would need two pairs
- Approximate Measurements - Height: 7-3/8", Width: 2-3/8", Depth of Hook: 1-1/4", Overall Bracket Depth: 1-3/8"
There are 3 other types of Bolt-On to Hook-On Conversion Brackets with the included hardware:
- The #65 Adapto-Hook Bolt-on to Hook-On Conversion Brackets provide both vertical and/or width adjustment. The #65 conversion brackets are made to lift and suspend the headboard and/or footboard. If you have an older headboard that you do not want to have your bed's weight on it, the #65 should be a great match. The hooks on the #65 bracket point up instead of down like in the #69.
- The #35 Hook Plate Conversion Adapter Kit for Using a Bolt-On Frame with a Hook-On Headboard comes as a set of 4, enough for both the headboard and footboard. If you need a straight connection from the bedrail to the headboard and footboard, the #35 should be a perfect fit.
- The #711 Bolt-On to Hook-On Bed Frame Conversion Brackets provide vertical adjustment. If you need a vertical adjustment, the #711 should be the one for you.