Don't be fooled by cheaper imitations. The original bedCLAW is not only extremely heavy-duty, but it is also proudly made in the U.S.A. and comes with our Lifetime Service Policy.
Function: These footboard brackets attach to your existing headboard-only style bed frame allowing you to attach a bolt-on footboard. Our footboard brackets only work on bed frames that have holes in the side rails for bolting on the footboard brackets; otherwise, some drilling may be required.
Universal Footboard Attachment Design: The bedCLAW Universal Footboard Attachment Kit has been designed to be adjustable and will fit Twin, Full, Queen, or King Size Beds.
(2) Two 13" Long Universal Extension Rails;
(2) Two Bolt-On Footboard Brackets;
(8) Eight Hex Bolts and
(8) Eight Locking Tensi-Nuts to attach the extension rails to your Bed Frame and to attach the headboard brackets to the extension rails;
(4) Four 3-1/2" Bolts,
(4) Four Nuts, and
(4) Four Washers for attaching the bracket to your footboard; Instructions.
Installation Procedure (Instructions are included in the box)
- The purchaser should position the extension rail over-lapping their current steel bed frame rail and select the bolt holes which provide the amount of extension needed for their bed.
- Install Extension Rail using the included Hex Bolts and Locking Tensi Nuts
- Attach the footboard brackets using the included Hex Bolts and Locking Tensi-Nuts
- Attach the footboard to the footboard brackets using the included 3 1/2" Bolts, Washers, and Nuts