Enjoy a coffeehouse experience no matter the atmosphere with this mocha frappe mix! Whether served from behind the counter or brought to the table, this frappe mix is sure to give your guests a caffeine jolt that keeps them coming back. The mocha flavor, with hints of dark roast beans and rich chocolate notes, adds the perfect sweetness to this high-quality prepared coffee beverage mix that pleases any palate.
This 3.5 lb bag yields 39 standard 8 oz servings from one package and needs only liquid and ice to prepare, significantly increasing profit margins compared to other blended drinks that require numerous ingredients to achieve the same delicious flavors. This easy-to-use mix requires little prep work; simply blend with ice and water, or your milk of choice. For a bolder flavor and added caffeine, this mix can even be blended with coffee!
Although intended for frozen frappes, this versatile frappe mix allows you to concoct a variety of delectable drinks that satisfy different customer needs all from one package. Instead of blending, pour the prepared mix over a glass of ice for a dreamy chilled beverage that's delicious in any weather. Or, for more traditional coffee drinkers, heat your liquid of choice before stirring in the mix for a classic brew with a chocolate twist. Large batches can even be prepared in a granita machine, making fast work of serving numerous patrons without the hassle of mixing individual drinks. No matter the application, this mocha frappe mix is sure to make every customer a regular.
• Blended Mocha Frappe (16 oz yield) 1/2 cup Capora Mocha Frappe Mix, 5 fl. oz. chilled coffee, milk, or water, 12 oz ice. Combine all ingredients in a blender. Blend thoroughly until smooth and serve.
• Mocha Granita (1.75-gallon yield) 2 qt hot water, 1 package Capora Mocha Frappe Mix, 5 qt cold water. Combine hot water and Capora mix in a container. Stir until dissolved. Add cold water and stir to combine. Add the entire mixture to the bowl of your granita machine and freeze according to the manufacturer's instructions.
Serve Hot or Iced
• Hot Mocha Latte (12 oz yield) 1/3 cup Capora Mocha Frappe Mix, 10 fl oz hot water, milk, or dairy alternative. Combine frappe mix and your liquid of choice in a serving cup and stir to combine.
• Iced Mocha Latte (12 oz yield) 1/3 cup Capora Mocha Frappe Mix, 10 fl oz hot water, milk, or dairy alternative. Combine frappe mix and your liquid of choice in a shaker. Shake for 30-60 seconds until thoroughly combined, then pour over ice and serve.
• Premium caffeinated frappe mix featuring rich coffee and sweet chocolate flavors
• Simply blend with water, milk, or coffee and ice to craft the perfect frozen coffee or frappe
• Versatile mix can be used to craft premium hot, iced, or blended beverages
• Can be prepared in bulk when used with a granita machine
• Yields (39) 8 oz. prepared blended servings per bag