* Height (incl. glide): 6"
* Top Width: 3-6/16"
* Bottom Width: 2-5/16"
* Material Type: Wood
Our Sofa Legs Are Not Just for Sofas
Our sofa legs are not just for the sofa. They also fit well and look well on chairs, ottomans, and other furniture items.
The Importance of Good Sofa Legs
Your entire sofa, chair, ottoman, and other furniture pieces rest on the leg. If the leg is loose or otherwise defective, the result can be an uncomfortable use of the furniture. Defective legs can lead to structural damage to the furniture because of uneven stress loads being placed on the frame. It is important, not only for appearance's sake but also for the well being of your furniture to keep the legs in good repair.
Change the Style or Height of Your Furniture with New Legs
Even if your legs are still in good condition, you may wish to add new legs for function or appearance's sake. Purchasing longer legs than are presently installed will raise the height of the furniture item from the floor. Of course, shorter legs will lower the height. An easy cost, effective way to alter the style of your furniture is with the installation of new legs. There are many styles, colors, and finishes from which to choose.
The Leg Daddy 6" Medium Finish Square Tapered Wooden Sofa Leg
This leg is attached to the furniture item with a 5/16" hanger bolt (other sizes available). Attachment and removal of the leg is easy. The leg is simply turned to the right to install and to the left to remove. This wooden leg is beautifully finished in a walnut finish which highlights the grain beautifully. The wood is strong and durable and is equipped with a plastic glide on the bottom of the leg.
Choosing the Correct Hanger Bolt Size
* There are three available sizes of Hanger Bolts. Please carefully check the hanger bolt size on your present leg to ensure that your new legs will be compatible.
* The 5/16" bolt is the most common size, especially in American-Made furniture.
* M8 (8mm) bolts are typically seen in IKEA furniture and some other imported items.
* M10 (10mm) is seen in other European imports (Natuzzi, etc.)
* You can reference the picture above to see the difference between the 5/16" and M10 bolts, by simply utilizing a Bic® pen.
* M8 and 5/16 look almost the same, with the difference being the type of thread. Be sure to check the fit with a bolt or nut, and not just with a tape measure.
* The three sizes of hanger bolts are NOT cross-compatible, so please check carefully before ordering.
* If you are uncertain which size Hanger Bolt you need, please call for assistance.
Color and Grain of Wood Furniture Legs
Please note that wood grows in a forest in the form of trees; it is not manufactured in a factory like plastic. As a result, every wooden chair leg is unique, with naturally-occurring variations in color, texture, and grain pattern. The color and variation of the grain is one of the distinguishing features of wood and makes it highly sought after as a material for sofa legs and fine furniture. Because wood is a natural material, each couch leg may differ slightly from the photographic representation shown on the website.
This listing is for a set of 4 sofa legs. Therefore, purchasing a quantity of 1 will yield 4 legs.
*Quantity Pricing is available, please inquire.
Item Number: 125*BF-496FRW-WALNUT