Free Shipping on Most Items to the Contiguous US!
You have %itemCount% in your cart.
Total being %total%
Knowing and maintaining a consistent temperature in your refrigerator is necessary when dry-aging your meat. Too hot or too cold and the magic of dry-aging will not work to its full potential. Our fridge thermometer allows you to easily see exactly what temperature your fridge is at, no guessing involved. Simply place it in your dry aging locker, check to see what the temperature is, and adjust as necessary to maintain the ideal temperature. Once you've got that, you're ready to start dry aging!
Dry Age Chef can provide you with all the tools necessary to start dry-aging steak in the comfort of your own home. Please search for our other products (check for our combo packages and get more for your money) or contact us with any questions you have. We love hearing from fellow meat enthusiasts.
Also Available from Dry Age Chef:
• Dry Age Chef "Dry Aging Beef at Home" Instructional Guide Booklet
• Dry Age Chef Dry-Aging Meat Glory Record Book - Track Your Meat Ventures!
• Dry Age Chef All Purpose Butcher Knife
• Dry Age Chef 16" Stainless Steel Beef Master Butcher Hand Saw for Meat and Bone
• Dry Age Chef Hybrid Beef Cutting Board
• Dry Age Chef Leather Strap and Denim Apron Unisex
• Dry Age Chef Oil Resistant Unisex Apron with Pockets
• Dry Age Chef Large Beef Rack and Dry Aging Pan
• Dry Age Chef Himalayan Dry Aging Salt Bricks
• Dry Age Chef BEEFMASTER Cuff Links, Set of 2
• Dry Age Chef Charcuterie, Cheese, Chocolate Boards Kit
©2023 Wallace Flynn, Inc. | High Point, NC, USA
This site requires cookies in order to provide all of its functionality.