Free Shipping on Most Items to the Contiguous US!
You have %itemCount% in your cart.
Total being %total%
Upgrade your cutlery collection with this Schraf 10" cimeter knife with a red TPRgrip handle. Part of a convenient HACCP-colored cutlery line, this knife has a black/red colored handle that allows it to stand out and makes it great for creating a color-coded system in your kitchen to prevent cross-contamination. This versatile cimeter knife is great for breaking down large pieces of meat into smaller cuts in butcher shops and kitchens. The long, curved blade edge makes it particularly useful for preparing large, whole cuts of meat such as tough steaks.
Crafted with X50 German stainless steel, this dependable knife offers the high rust and stain resistance your business requires. At the same time, the knife features an exclusive Schraf TPRgrip handle. This ergonomic handle is designed with a durable polypropylene base covered in a rubberized TPRgrip material that provides enhanced grip, comfort, and safety. Also, the knife's protective finger guard helps minimize the risk of common workplace injuries by ensuring that fingers don't come into contact with the blade when they slip.
Crafted with German Steel: The Standard of Excellence.
• HACCP color will help any kitchen reduce the risk of cross-contact and cross-contamination
• Crafted with X50 German stainless steel for superior durability and rust resistance
• Ergonomic Schraf TPRgrip handle provides an enhanced non-slip grip for comfort and safety
• Great for breaking down large pieces of meat into smaller cuts in butcher shops and kitchens
• Curved design allows you to easily slice steaks; a pointed tip is useful for making deep cuts and holes
Hand Wash Only: To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Blade Length • 10-15/16 Inches
Handle Length • 5-7/8 Inches
Overall Length • 16-13/16 Inches
Blade Material • German Steel
Blade Type • Curved
Edge Style • Smooth
Features • Non-Slip Handles
Handle Color • Red
Handle Material • Polypropylene, Santoprene
Knife Tip • Pointed
NSF Listed • Yes
Type • Cimeter Knives
©2023 Wallace Flynn, Inc. | High Point, NC, USA
This site requires cookies in order to provide all of its functionality.