Free Shipping on Most Items to the Contiguous US!
You have %itemCount% in your cart.
Total being %total%
With 5 function adjustability, the SleepLab Bed 750X-5F Hi-Low Adjustable Bed Base with Trendelenburg + Cardiac Chair is ready for any situation with the maximum weight capacity.
The SleepLab Bed 750X-5F Hi-Low Adjustable Bed Base with Trendelenburg + Cardiac Chair is a great choice if you need all the functions of a full-featured hospital bed. The SleepLab Bed 750X-5F is a 5 function electric hospital bed providing the user and/or caregivers complete control of the bed through a wired hand control. The SleepLab Bed 750X-5F is capable of adjusting the high/low, the head/foot, and Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg positions. The SleepLab Bed 750X-5F is a superb choice for those situations that require easy cleaning access and outstanding dependability in a lighter-weight electric hospital bed.
• Head, Foot, and Hi-Low Adjustable
• Trendelenburg, Reverse Trendelenburg, and Cardiac Chair
• Super Heavy Duty 750 lbs. weight capacity
• Height adjustable from around 13.5" to 23.5"
• Side retainer bars keep the mattress from sliding
• Dual hand control option
• Easy to clean powder-coated furniture grade MDF
• Tool-free patented easy assembly frame
• Good for ARDS, Sleep Apnea, Arthritis, and Acid Reflux
• ADA Compliant
HEIGHT RANGE (DECK TO FLOOR)
• 13.5" - 23.5"
• 750 lbs
• Head (58°)
• Foot (35°)
• Trendelenburg (10°)
• Reverse Trendelenburg (10°)
• Twin XL (39" x 80")
• Full XL (54" x 80")
• Queen (60" x 80")
MATTRESS OPTIONS (Mattress Sold Separately)
• SleepLab Bed Firm Mattress (Bamboo or Vinyl Cover)
• SleepLab Bed Plush Mattress (Bamboo or Vinyl Cover)
PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT THESE AVAILABLE ADD-ONS:
Half Rails, Bamboo Rail Covers, Standard Headboard and/or Footboard, Cherry Finish Headboard and/or Footboard, Cherry Wood Trim, Touch & Glow Wireless Hand Control, Joystick Hand Control, Big Button Hand Control, Egress Floor Lighting, Hospital Grade Power Cord, Battery Backup, 2" Glides, Hospital Grade Retainer Bar, or Catheter Hook.
(Please be advised our line of SleepLab Beds and Mattresses may have an extended lead time. These items are shipped curbside freight and additional freight charges may apply especially for orders outside of the contiguous USA.)
©2023 Wallace Flynn, Inc. | High Point, NC, USA
This site requires cookies in order to provide all of its functionality.